Yup, finished and photographed!
Despite a somewhat shaky start (don't examine the yellow/green corner of things too closely), I'm pretty pleased with my first ever cathedral windows attempt (I learned the technique at Fat Quarterly Retreat a couple of weeks ago).
The background fabric is Oakshot (the one shot with white, have no recollection of what it's called) and the windows were a selection of scraps that I pulled together in a bit of a rush in the run up to Retreat, a mix of quilting prints, Liberty tana lawn and some salvaged and vintage fabric.
I sort of suspected I'd get the cathedral windows bug (loving, as I do, a good bit of hand piecing), and Brioni's brilliant teaching at retreat sold me entirely. I'm already plotting my next project, playing around with print and solid combinations, and different ways of filling the windows. Expect a lot of more windows in my future.
Look, another butterfly!