OK, so I haven't actually done any yet (this sewing is from about August), but I did actually get round to cutting some more fabric today (woopee!) for this quilt back. Yes, that's a quilt back. I may have been slightly over-ambitious in the level of detail for a backing. On the plus side, the back is going to look pretty much as nice as nice as the front.
The fabric is a random assortment of yardage I've had sitting around for ages, most notably the Liberty cottons I bought when I went to the quilts exhibition at the V&A a few years ago.
Oh, and the front that the back is destined to hide behind is this, in case you were wondering.
It's made using a handful of Liberty print charm packs from my shop (I think I used five, but don't hold me to that). I have vague ambitions of finishing the quilt within a yea rof finishing the top, which I think was back in February. That might be slightly ambitious, but I'll give it a go.